Nurse Call Systems
For the past 3 years Smart Caller has been judged the 'Best in the Nurse Call Systems Business' with 3 consecutive Annual Industry Awards.
New 4th Generation Blue Phone
The only emergency call telephone that is Australian Standard AS4607 Compliant also being Australian made and supported. Backed by more than 25 years experience and knowhow by Smart Caller Pty Ltd, manufacturers of nurse call systems.
This is a premium product offering a very affordable all in one solution for providing emergency call to ILU residents and peace of mind for village operators. Blue Phone also incorporates propriety safety back up features called “Voice Messaging as a Back Up” and “Call Back Integrity” which are unique to Blue Phone. These will allow alarm calls to be received even when a host computer is inoperable or a carer neglects to respond to an alarm call.
Monitoring arrangements include professional on-site and off-site and direct to mobile/landline as a back-up, or as the primary option. Alarm calls can be received on DECT phones, pagers or direct to mobile phones, including SMS messaging, with escalation for priority calls and alarms that have not been acknowledged within set time frame parameters.
Emergency Call Features & Benifits
- Australian design and manufactured exceeding AS4607
- On-Site or Off-Site monitoring
- NBN Fiber connection compatible
- Smart-Dialler under-phone dialler alternative
- Loud high quality two way voice contact in alarm condition
- Various signaling protocols to suit any monitoring arrangement and OEM on-site/off-site software
- Auto call escalation to ensure carer response
- Voice Messaging as a Back-Up and Call Back Integrity
- Staff Assist and priority calls
- Easy to self install and maintain
- Smoke detection and reporting to care staff
- 48 independent wireless alarm inputs
- 9 hard-wired inputs (option via Multicode-09 accessory)
- Daily OK Facility – ‘Inactivity Monitoring’ with voice reminder
- Auto and manual battery status checking
- Mode 3 secure (protected) connection
- Voice announcements for user and carer including “Other phone off hook” warning
- Built in home security intrusion alarm
- 80 Hour battery backup (rechargeable & user replaceable)
- Comprehensive remote programming capability
User Features & Benifits
Brisling with user features, the challenge has been to deliver a phone that is simple and uncomplicated to use. Whilst delivering some special features that benefits the older resident, it also provides features that you would expect from a modern phone today. Simply deploy and use the features that are relevant to the specific resident.
- LCD screen with caller ID, time/day display & phone book
- Desk and Wall mounting
- Loud two-way Speaker-Phone for everyday use
- Photo Fit Speed dial buttons
- Extra loud ringer (selectable)
- Handset volume boost
- Daily OK Facility “Inactivity Monitoring”
- Hearing aid induction loop in handset
- Talking day and real time clock
- Optioned sounding of number buttons when pressed
- Answer hang up via wireless pendant
- Pill Reminder - Easy to Use
Voice Messaging and Call Back Integrity
Voice Messaging as a Back-Up is an excellent back-up facility for situations where the Blue Phone is being monitored ‘On-Site’ or ‘Off -Site’.
If the monitoring terminal is inactive and unable to receive an alarm call, Blue Phone will escalate the alarm and deliver the alarm call directly to the carer’s mobile or fixed land line phone. The alarm will be delivered in the form of a voice message identifying the resident, then connect the carer with the resident via Blue Phone's 2 way loud speaker phone facility. With on site monitoring this means a village manager does not have to worry if they experience a prolonged power failure or computer fault disabling the host computer.
Call Back Integrity is similarly a system to ensure the organization’s ‘duty of care’ obligations whereby, if an alarm call is successfully received but not responded to within a predetermined time, Blue Phone will recognize this problem and will generate another alarm call escalating to the next dial up number until responded too or all dial ups are exhausted. Back-up dial up numbers would include voice messaging to the carer’s mobile phone or even 000 Emergency services.
Without these two features, modern emergency call devices are simply inadequate.
Home Security and Home Invasion Duress
Blue Phone also has a built in home security system to identify and report intrusion. Similarly it is able to silently generate duress calls with voice surveillance in the event of home invasion or domestic violence. A full range of security sensors is available to accommodate almost any hostile event or environment including Intrusion, Smoke, Heat, Gas and Flood Detectors. The Home and Away (Arm/Disarm) functions can be activated via the key pad or by a special remote key-ring pendant.